Ag Products | Clothing & Home Décor | Culinary | Floriculture | Textiles & Fine Arts
All Morgan County residents ages 8 to 21 (as of September 1, 2021) are eligible to enter projects in the Morgan County Fair Junior Show. Showcase your talents in Ag Products, Clothing & Home Décor, Culinary, Floriculture and Textiles & Fine Arts.
- Each Junior exhibitor will be limited to two (2) entries per class in ALL departments, except the Culinary Dept. where only one (1) will be permitted.
- Project entry fee is $1.50 per entry per class.
Junior exhibits will be released Saturday, July 9 and premium checks will be mailed to exhibitors after the conclusion of the Fair.
Exhibits are shown and displayed in the 4-H Building located across from the Fair Office. Complete information regarding each department and the available projects is available in the Fair Book and online entry site.
- Online entries close at 12:00 a.m. Friday, July 1.
- In-person entries at the Fair Office close at 12:00 p.m. Saturday, July 2.
- 2022 Rules & Regulations
- 2022 Morgan County Fair book
- 2022 Entry Form (to print)
The Ag Products Department allows exhibitors to showcase homegrown vegetable, herb and crop varieties.
SUPERINTENDENT: Caroline Bartz
- Exhibits must be in place Wednesday, July 6 by 8:30 am
- Exhibits must be picked up Saturday, July 9 from 2:00 - 4:00 pm
The Clothing & Home Décor Department has many opportunities for sewers to show their skills with garment and home décor design and construction.
SUPERINTENDENT: Becky Dimmick
- Entries must be in place Tuesday, July 5
- Entries must be picked up by 2:00 pm on Saturday, July 9
The Culinary Department includes a vast variety of categories including cakes, breads, candies and canned goods.
SUPERINTENDENT: Sue Freeman
- Exhibits must be delivered Tuesday, July 5 from 6:45 – 9:00 am
- Exhibits must be picked up by 2:00 pm Saturday, July 9
The Floriculture Department enables exhibitors to display their skills in both growing and arranging fresh cut flowers.
SUPERINTENDENT: Barbara Harris
- Entries close Tuesday, July 5, for Classes PL1500 – PL3512 and Wednesday, July 6 for Classes PL5513 – PL7524
- Entries for Classes PL1500 – PL3512 must be in place by 10:00 am Wednesday, July 6
- Entries for Classes PL5513 – PL7524 must be in place by 10:00 am Friday, July 8
- All containers must be picked up by 2:00 pm Saturday, July 9
The Textiles & Fine Arts Department offers a variety of classes including knitting, crafts, drawing, scrapbooking and photography.
SUPERINTENDENT: Kim Allen
Entries must be delivered Tuesday, July 5 from 6:45 - 9:00 am
Exhibits must be picked up by 2:00 pm on Saturday, July 9